Monday, February 1, 2010
So I'm laying on the floor of my room in the dark thinking about him.
I always think of him. It's actually driving me insane. I live him so
much. I think he's blind to see that. I think of all the times we have
spent together. That smile he gave me once. He once asked me after a
long time if I still remember him. I told him I haven't forgottern and
never will forget. I think of him alot. I miss his hugs. His smile to
me. When he texts me I feel whole again. Talking to him makes my whole
life feel beautiful. He's one awsome friend. I miss the way we used to
be. I lay here in the dark replying memeoroes iver and over again.

Sent from my iPod

posted by hola at 7:33 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: hola
Home: Australia
About Me: im known as 'holaohsohot' on livejournal. have twitter. ( @teeshirtandties)
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie