Sunday, December 27, 2009
I know it's been like for ever since I last posted. Right now I am officially bored, so I thought I'll write here. Christmas is over. Thank goodness, burnt next big project fir my self is writting the Christmas chapter in my novel. And still desiding qgat the cover is going to look like. Well for a fact that choice is a long way away. :) Sharon's mother - in - law has desided to take a look at book and help me get it published. :) so very exciting stuff. Well I haven't worked on my novel in months. Maybe I should start working on it again. :)



Well don't know when next I'll write on here. I'm going to add blogger on my home screen page on here( my iPod Touch) so I can acess it easier which means I will write more often lol.


Tata till next time. :)
nichola.


via iPod Touch.
posted by hola at 3:01 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: hola
Home: Australia
About Me: im known as 'holaohsohot' on livejournal. have twitter. ( @teeshirtandties)
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie