Monday, December 28, 2009
I found these notes a couple of bitches left on my page. A long time ago
Kala: pffft!!! u brought it among ur self!! DONT u fucking act like "poor me!!" n u no what! u sayin that just made me think how little u really are...

Kala: u threatnd to kill sam n i!!!! thats the most stupid thing ive herd!!! i dunno?!?! how are u a antention seeker?? maybe cos u say lots of shit that aint tru?? or u scatch ur wrist and take pics... then put them on bebo were ppl go on to look at every 1... what they do in there life... n u think that we dnt hav to look at it?? thats what bebo is 4444444!!!!!!!! to see who ppl are! u said to kate n i or sam n i?? not sure! but u said u were neva gonna cut urself again?!?!?!? this was last year!! in year 9!!!!! and y put ur self down?!?!?!?!??/// it makes u look stupid!!!!!

dez: hey! ur a looser =] im a happy person.. n i know a looser when i see 1.. u shud like put an L on ur forehead.. and wile ur at it y dont u jus walk around with a shirt with red writting.. I CUT MYSELF 4 ATTENTION, LOOK AT MEEEE!! GIVE ME ATTENTION!!! y r u so depressed? u go 2 a good school that can give u great opportunities in life.. if i was in ur possition n i was readin all this stuff, i wud think... wat the hell has cum over me, im loosing all these friends and now im jus no1 with no friends except for 1s on the net.. that i cant have sleepover with,cry on there shoulders, go out partying, go shopping 2 the movies etc. u no why ur so depressed.. cus u have NO friends. jus think bout it, me, i hav the most caring friends ever,a family that loves me, the best boyfriend in the world, the best sister anyone could ever have.. you, you have a nice house, mines a shit hole.. but im still smiling... ur shit nicola, atleast u aint homeless u hav both parents y r u bein a fukface bitch?!?
__________________________________
I will never forget what they did to me. Never forgiven them.
posted by hola at 5:53 PM -
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About Me
Name: hola
Home: Australia
About Me: im known as 'holaohsohot' on livejournal. have twitter. ( @teeshirtandties)
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie